Wednesday, September 13, 2006

NoypiScandals.tk


This is the free domain name I created for this blog, my original intention was to post sex scandals that I will acquire on the internet on this blog. However as I've said earlier I decided not to, but this link or this page will forever be the link for www.noypiscandals.tk and I will just update this page or add links to it when I get pinoy scandals, and other sexy or stuff from the net and from my friends. But then again I think I won't be able to follow through on this so I'll just post whenever new data comes in, this is so you guys won't be dissapointed.

I know flicker is affiliated or connected with blogger in some way here is a link that may capture your attention... http://www.flickr.com/photos/bikini_idolater/show



Feel free to comment or to say anything here...

No comments: