Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Easy Podcast Advertising for the Little Guy


If you have been podcasting for a while, asking people to advertise in your podcast may have crossed your mind. I used to have advertisers on my show, and I've been trying to have sponsors again before I start with the new episodes. Hopefully I'll get more advertisers this time for the "The Ollie Style Radio Show".

I'm cooking up a deal with a website who will eventually have their advertisement on my podcast. Communicating with advertisers is not easy even if your offering your services for free. I learned that asking for a minimal fee is better than giving away podcast ads for free because advertisers would value what you're doing.

That's why when I read about mypodshow.com I was really excited, this means I don't need to chase advertisers for their sponsorships. I Simply upload my podcast on My Pod Show dot com and I'm in business. They will be the ones who will look for sponsors for my show. Now I could concentrate on creating my podcasts.

By the way if you are interested to advertise on my podcast simply leave a comment.

For those who are reading from a feed my site is at http://olliestyle.blogspot.com/ please leave a comment with your contact info so I could get back to you.

No comments: