Thursday, May 22, 2008

3 stores initially for the book

Written by: Ollie Style
-

[Now Hiring Call Center Agents] subtitled TIPs on How to Easily Get Job in a Call Center

I picked 3 magazine stands for the the soft launch my call center book one is at Conception, and the other 2 are in Bayan.

Here are the reasons why I picked the these locations as an outlet for my first published book:

  • busy location
  • near the church
  • near the super market
  • near the flea market
  • near the public transport terminal
  • easy to consign the books to the owner of the magazine stand

In my opinion these 3 spots are the ideal if not the perfect location for my soft launch.

The only challenge here is the collection of the sales as I can foresee, but for now I don't have to worry about it I just need to publish the book first. I'll worry about the rest later.

There are are lot more locations around Mega-Manila where I could consign the books but for now these 3 locations will have to do. I saw Joy Pocket books, and Love pocket books in SM Malls I will saturate them later when I earn from these 3 initial locations.

Once I earn enough money to publish more books I will move on to other outlets, and then I will eventually talk to Emerald Headway to automate my distribution.


-

Enter your Email





back to the homepage >>>


Copyright - Ollie Style

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a book on anxiety and stress that I am looking publish. How many pieces did you print? Or how did you make them photocopy binding etc... cost...

I will check back as I am really interested how you did it.

Would you be interested in a writeup about your book on wazzup manila?
You can go to my blog and email me through the contact page.

Ollie Style said...

Initially it will just be a few hundred copies, printed from a regular offset printer. The binding will be saddle stitched.

I would very much like a write up on your blog. I will let you know when the book is finally out, thanks... ;)