Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Get Paid to Blog with BlogFeast

There are some websites that would pay for your post
or your comments however they will not accept people
outside the United States so we will just stick
to the Get Paid to Blog Schemes who pays Bloggers
even if they are not in the States.
BlogFeast for one does not care if you are in the States or not,
another one is Soulcast. So if you haven’t registered
in any of these sites it’s time to register and start blogging.

I have a blog at Tabulas.Com which I’ve had since 2004
but I did not earn single cent from it,
had I known that there’s a way to earn from blogging
way back then I probably would be earning a great deal by now.
But I’m starting to earn right now
and I know by the end of my first year of blogging for profit
I would earn at least a hundred dollars, without marketing
or promoting my blogsite.
But now all that has change
RUSH TO BLOGFEAST NOW IT'S FREE!!!
And start earning from your blog.

click here for the next post

No comments: