Saturday, March 29, 2008

Do you want to increase your blog traffic?


Written by: Ollie Style

I submitted this article to free article submission sites, if you think this article needs improvement please leave a comment below.

-------

Do you want to increase your blog traffic?

The answer of course is yes. Who doesn’t want traffic to his blog. Below are proven and effective ways you may or may not be doing to generate traffic to your web site or blog. The ones that I list down are the ones that I’ve been practicing.

Email.
Don’t spam, if you are going to do this you will be shunned and might just get negative blog publicity. What I do is email my friends and ask them to subscribed to my blog email. I also ask them to tell all their friends, coworkers and relatives about my blog. I am currently working on an opt in email subscription which I will be launching soon.

Free article submission.
I’ve been doing this for a while now and it’s been really productive. If you’re interested simply leave a comment on my blog and I will show you how to do it. I will also show you where I submit my articles. [leave a comment if you’re interested ok? Here is my URL: http://www.olliestyle.tk]

Blog directory submission
Directory subscription is also effective you can get a lot of readers and hits by submitting your site to blog directories. [go to my site and you will see the sites where I submit my blog>>> OLLIE STYLE DOT TK >>>see the blog directory category]

Search engine submission
It’s important for your site or blog to get noticed by search engines like Google, Yahoo, and MSN. But there are other websites out there that will also contribute to your site’s popularity. I use a FREE search engine submitter and so far I'm very contented with it, I am not trying to sell you the paid version the free version in my opinion will work well for you specially if you are a newbie.

Feedburner
What can I say about Feedburner? It’s the best. It has all sorts of stuff on it like the reader counter, email reader subscription, site headlines that I use and and a lot more useful stuff. You can even earn money using it. http://feedburner.com

Word of mouth
This is probably the oldest kind of marketing that’s around, use it to your advantage. Just don’t spread gossip, word of mouth marketing is very effective some web sites and bricks and mortar businesses where launched this way.

Viral marketing
This is one of the most effective ways of generating traffic to your blog or website. I am currently using viral marketing to promote a website that I am supporting which is PURO JOBS DOT COM. You will see PURO JOBS ads on the number one spot, and if you join your ad will be on the number one spot, second is purojobs. So far I’ve had a few hundred hits just from this viral marketing site, so I think it really works, and I’m expecting a lot more in the days to come. By the way it’s totally free to join and maintain. The site will not ask you to upgrade or become a premium subscriber, it’s totally FREE. http://VIRALMARKETINGSITE.TK







Enter your Email to Subscribe to this Blog






back to the homepage >>>

No comments: