Friday, March 14, 2008

Make money teaching Rubik's Cube algorithms


I saw a kid on TV solve the Rubik’s Cube puzzle in less than 2 minutes. How I wish I could do the same but unfortunately until this day I can’t even get pass the two sides of the cube. A lot of young people like the kid I saw on Mel and Joey could finish the puzzle in a few minutes. I wish I could too.

Now where does the money fit in the picture? You could actually make money on line or off line teaching people how to solve the Rubik’s Cube or if you have a particular talent or skill that other people would pay for to learn, you should write a book or do a video to earn money out of it.

I would certainly buy a book at National Bookstore if ever I see one that teaches how to solve the Cube. But since I’d rather watch a video to learn how to solve the puzzle I tried searching Youtube dot com but the video that I saw was not that comprehensive and it even confused me even more.

You could actually just type in Rubik’s Cube on Youtube and will be able to view different videos about how to solve the Cube. The question is this, are these people earning out of this thing that they are doing? They might like what they are doing but they certain are not making money out of it, Youtube is earning because of Adsense, but not the people who made the videos.

But this guy is different he is making money teaching people how to solve the Rubik’s Cube with his videos. He uploads it to Expert Village and then Expert Village solicits money from companies who would like to put their stuff on his videos.

So if you have a similar talent you could probably create your own videos to make yourself a whole lot of money.

No comments: