Sunday, April 27, 2008

Blog slowly

Written by: Ollie Style
-
Blog slowly


You don’t need to rush the process, take your time.



You don’t need to be stressed because you need to make money out of your blog immediately, remember that you are blogging because you like doing it not because you need to make money out of it.



Yes the amount of money that some people are already earning from blogging is tremendous but the reason they where able to reach that earning status is that they liked what they are doing and they took they’re time building their blog sites.




Build your blogging muscles, blog once a day or once a week at least. Make sensible postings on your blog. Do not rush it and everything you wished for, for your blog will come your way as long as you stick to blogging.


How do I know this?
I started out with $.01 per day and as I slowly make my presence stronger on the net with my blog entries I started to earn bigger with the adnetworks that I am working with.




Like a body builder who builds his muscles by slowly doing his set exercises, you could achieve your blogging muscles by slowly building your site with info-rich content.



Blog slowly but surely, I remember what one of my gurus said,
“You could only produce good art by doing it slowly but surely”. You could only paint the canvas with one color every time you hold the brush not with multiple colors.



Just like blogging you could only achieve success by posting one blog at a time. You will soon reach maximum adnetwork earnings if you just stick to it. So blog slowly but surely.


-

Enter your Email





back to the homepage >>>


Copyright -Ollie Style

No comments: