Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Create your own mind map, it works.

Written by: Ollie Style
-
Create your own mind map, it works.



Use a mind map to give your blog direction, you could use pictures and different shapes to make your mind map, and now you could do it on line. The good thing about this MIND MAP is that it's totally FREE.



Make a mind map of your own, to shape the future of your blog. It's really effective, because you could create a visual representation of what you want to accomplish. As a blogger you could utilize a mind map by doing an outline of your tasks for your blog, it doesn’t need to be perfect the first time you do it. You could edit your mind map as you go.



I found a this free resource on the Internet and it has all sorts of cool add ons. There is a task manager, you could put your tasks on priority, or put a completion date a start and end date for blog postings or projects. On the format tab you could choose the layout, shape and color of the lines and elements of your mind map. You could even group the topics of your mind map by using the "boundary shape" tool.



Before I used Mindomo I have a mind map drawn on my white-board and almost all of the things that I put on it has already been realized. First my new PC, the wireless phone, and $1 a day from the adnetwork [but of course this is fluctuating – but I earn more than $30 a month so it’s just like earning $1 a day] and soon I will be publishing that I wrote. Whether you use the online mind map or you create on your on a piece of paper the important is that you have one.



Create your own mind map, it works.


Mind Map
-

Enter your Email





back to the homepage >>>


Copyright - Ollie Style

No comments: