Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Do you have your own product or service?

Written by: Ollie Style

I don't have one yet. But I'm on my way to having one. It's a book I wrote last year, I will be showing you the book when it's published. I'm not trying to market it before it's published but I would like to reiterate on having your own product or service.

If you look around and analyze rich people they usually have a product or service that they offer, while average guys like you and me buy from them or subscribe to their services.

I think it's high time for you and me to have our product or service, in order to achieve wealth in or lifetime. [isn't this what most of us want?]

In order to have your own product or service you have to start with what you know or what you are interested with. In my case I'm into writing so it's easier for me to finish a book. So find out what your really interested with and think of a product or service that a lot people would need or subscribe to.

If you are into drawing or cartoons, you might want to sell comic books or specialized books about drawing. Or if you are into cars you might want to start your own second hand car sales business.

Don't simply offer something or produce something which is in high demand. Your product or service must be something that you really want and enjoying selling or offering to people. Because if you enjoy what you are doing the rest will follow, you will be breezing through any task and will be selling more of your product or service.


-

Enter your Email





back to the homepage >>>

No comments: