Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My 1000 blog pages

Written by: Ollie Style
-

My 1000 blog pages

I wish I could write 10 blog articles a day for this blog but unfortunately I can’t, I could probably write 10 blog entries if I write full time at home but since I have a full time job I won’t be able to do that.

Realistically I could only write up to 1 to 3 two hundred word articles for my blog. The most possible being 1 article per day.

The reason I want to write 10 sensible blog entries a day is to develop this blog into a 1000 page web blog at the end of 3 months.

But if I can’t do it, I have to hit 1000 blog pages by the end of the year.

Sometimes at work if I don’t have customer calling in I try to write the outline of my articles and then finish them at home. This kind of technique of writing up an outline makes writing an article a lot easier. Because once I have the outline of the article I could easily write the rest of the article later.

When a particular day is really slow and there are no customers bugging us [hahahaha] I could easily write a two hundred word article in an hour. I remember last March I was able to write 3 - 200 word articles in one day because there was no one calling in.

But now a days I could only write at home, and if I’m lucky to have no distractions I could finish 3 blog entries in one sitting. I wish I can muster enough blogging power to write 10 blog articles a day in order to achieve my goal of 1000 blog articles at the end of this year.


-

Enter your Email





back to the homepage >>>

No comments: