Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Your own shopping cart



Written by: Ollie Style


During the early years of ecommerce you would need a deep pocket to set up your own electronic shop.

I’ve always dreamed of having my own emall or e-shop with a fancy shopping cart , but I never really got to the point where I actually was able to set up and sell my own products on the internet because of the cost and complexity of setting up one, that's why I ended up blogging instead.


Aside from having the needed capital you need to understand merchant accounts, html, search engine optimization, internet marketing, and ecommerce software. It’s either you hire a programmer or you learn the ropes of the business yourself.

Finally because of technology advancement and visionary entrepreneurs I could probably have my own eshop without all the hassle.


If you’re wondering how much the start up cost is, it’s $89, and it’s $45 per month to maintain. I think this is a reasonable enough price because you can also get help with optimizing your site. There are also great add on’s aside from the Shopping cart software, if you want to know more you could go directly to their site.


Another thing to be excited about is their affiliate program that actually pays $60 per referred member.

-

Enter your Email





back to the homepage >>>

No comments: