Friday, June 6, 2008

I like Flag Counter

Written by: Ollie Style
-
I added my first free counter on September 2006 and it has counted thousands of hits since then, but it did not count where these hits where coming from, and what I could do with the information.



But now I can track where they are coming from and I will be able keep track the number of people who actually visited my site, and so I can prepare the kind of info I will put out on my blog and thus earn with my blog eventually.



Some people have more sophisticated counters or analytics for their blogs or websites but I'm fine with
Flag Counter.


You could chose the number of flags to show on your site, I chose 248, as in all the flags that's available for me to see how many people who has been to my blog. You could even choose the Background color, Text Color, and even the Border Color of your Flag Counter so you could customize it to match your blog site.



Go ahead and get it, it's totally free
.
-

Enter your Email





back to the homepage >>>


Copyright - Ollie Style

No comments: