Saturday, September 26, 2009

Jobstreet is using Text Marketing

I got a text message from jobstreet the other day saying that there is a job fair for techsupport agents in one of the SM malls, and these questions immediately crossed my mind.

1. How many people received the same text message from jobstreet?
2. How much are they spending to send out the text message to the provider's network?
3. How can I use text marketing to my advantage?

I'm planning to interview or contact one of these cellular networks and once I get information I will post it here.

Text messaging is truly one of the most engaging communication tool a business could tap, and since almost everybody has a cellular phone text marketing is one marketing technique one should not ignore.

Please leave a comment



No comments: