Friday, September 25, 2009

This blog is 3 years old this month

I am not sure if I am going to refer to myself as a blogger because as we all know bloggers blog all the time or at least once a day. But in my case I blog when there something new that I found or there is something very interesting that I want to share, and I want to refer to it later, and of course I blog if I have the time and the resources.

Unlike other blogs that tackles a particular topic this blog is a mixture of a lot of things, just look at the labels and see what I mean.

This blog has been around for 3 years now. My first blog post was September 2006 and since then I've explored a lot of things online and offline and posted them here. When I go back to my old blog posts I find a lot of imperfections which I try to correct but since I only blog when I have the time and resources I am unable correct all the imperfections.

That is how life is I guess, you notice the imperfections and try to correct them but if you can't you just have to move on and do your best with what you have right now.



No comments: