Sunday, May 18, 2008

The book is almost done

Written by: Ollie Style
-

I have always wanted to have my own publishing business, and self publish my own book, now it's almost within reach.


I'm almost done with the dummy of my book, I just need to finish the page numbers and some of the chapter's headings and I could print the initial copies.


I will be going to Sta. Mesa to have some of the pages printed on a laser printer. I could have one book page printed for as low as one pesos in PUP, well not inside the campus but outside, along the street or as all folks call it there the calyehon going to The Polytechnic University of the Philippines.


I know everything will go well with the book project. I just hope it doesn't rain, because I don't have any sleep yet, I will be going there right after my shift.


This book project started out as simple idea back in January 2004, to help aspiring call center agents who can not pass the preliminary testing of call centers here in the Philippines. Last year I almost was able to print out the first few hundred copies of the book but my computer broke down. I finally got another computer last February, but I got busy with blogging that's why it got stuck in the drawing board again, and now finally I will be able to print by the end of this month.



-

Enter your Email





back to the homepage >>>


Copyright - Ollie Style

No comments: