Monday, June 2, 2008

iPod Touch winner

Written by: Ollie Style
-
I won an iPod Touch last Monday morning at "Something Fishy" in Libis Quezon City.



I was invited to go the Accenture gig, they had a 1000 head booking at the "Fishy" resto to accommodate and invite seasoned call center agents from "Eastwood City" to attend their gig to attract and get leads for their HR department.



All I wanted was the free breakfast, yep I can shamelessly say that's all I wanted, they are giving it away for free anyways why not take the opportunity. I never thought I would win their one only raffle price which is the iPod touch. HAHAHAHAHAHA, thanks Accenture guys, and thanks to the other 3 guys who left earlier who where called to get the price. I was the third person to be called and I was just lucky to be there.



True Faith was there and so I wrote a note asking them them to sing "Hi" my most favorite True Faith song, guess where I wrote the note? Yep on the raffle ticket, but how did I got the price? I asked for another raffle ticket from one Accenture's guys, and they gave me another one of their raffle stubs where I wrote my name.



Hallelujah Thank God, and the Accenture peeps.
-

Enter your Email





back to the homepage >>>


Copyright - Ollie Style

No comments: